Saturday, February 12, 2011

Movies vs. Health

We've had today planned out for a while now, me and my friends. Originally, we were going to go and see The Roommate, because it looks awesome. But of course, nothing can be perfect. My friend Kim's parents wouldn't let her see the movies even though she is 13. Since we're the bestest friends in the whole world, we switched the movie to Gnomeo and Juliet which she could go and see. Without the supervision of her older sister. But now I'm sick, and I'm not sure if I'm going to go or not. Blah. -.-

8 comments:

  1. Gnomeo and Juliet seems better anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got a negative review in our paper... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the movies they put negative reviews on, I like xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never read any reviews I just go and see it. But my dad told me this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gnomeo and Juliet was all kinds of cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we're gonna go see it sometime this week, since we have it off! Woot!

    ReplyDelete