Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Just Want To Be Normal Introduction

I Just Want To Be Normal: Introduction A Battle For Your True Colors


Name's Collin. Collin Attribute. Evil extraordinaire.


When I first got to Twinbrook, I ran down to the Criminal Warehouse, looking for some illegal things to do. That's what I wanted to do with my life, be a Criminal. And I knew it was something I'd be good at, after all, I've had the practice.


I was strutting home from my job, when a gal caught my eye. She was something, and that something wasn't mine, and I wanted it to be. She invited me in, I came on strong, and well I kissed her. Badda boom, badda bing, end of story.


Well, not really. You see, things were different with Miss Julienne Knack, I was actually smitten' with her, enjoying being around her. She was flirtatious as well, and pretty cocky, but that's what I like. So I asked her to go steady, o' course she said yes. 


A few hours of smoochin' later, I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me. She let out a girlish squeel that I winced at, but was pleased when she accepted my er... "newly acquired" ring.


Right after that, we got married, becoming Mr. and Mrs. Collin Attribute.


After heading back to my place, we did something I was actually good at.

10 comments:

  1. Was there an intro 'cause Im lost x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the intro...? o.o
    And how are you lost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.O This was the intro, snap...sometimes my brain mixes things together if I see things above the other. I.E. On my syllabus it said 19- 37 and I dud 19-65 cus above that days work it was _-65. Ehehe....my bad. But I still don't get it. Like, why the title?
    Sorry, I've been doing too much, my brain is fried xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you knew the challenge, then you'd realize it...
    It's a new challenge I've created. Want a link?

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....sure
    I'll add it to my ever-growing clipboard of sim stories.

    No der, of course I would know what it was if I knew what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/337297.page#4594437
    Just copy and paste that! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or I can use my awesome google chrome and just go to it xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google Chrome, awesomeness :D
    Except Ive been getting random pop-ups....
    Congrats, you are the chosen Californian Visitor!
    -.- *delete delete*

    ReplyDelete