Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ugh. Just Ugh.

Those of you who read My Alphabetical Uglacy know that the next chapter is the heir vote for generation 9/I. Since next weekend is Memorial Day and my family always goes away from vacation, I'm almost 100% positive that I won't be able to get the chapter out next weekend. But at the same time I don't want to keep you guys waiting for more than a week. I was planning on getting the chapter out today, but of course the website isn't working properly and won't let me upload all of the picture or even access the Create-A-Story page, which means I can't write the chapter. -_-
I'm so sorry guys, I'll try my best to get it out for you later today! If I can't, if I happen to ahve a homework free night this week, I'll make sure to get the chapter out for you guys! ^.^
I just want you to know that I'm trying my best, it's just the site that's no cooperating (as usual...).

2 comments:

  1. Good idea, but that's not happening. :-/
    No one reads this for starters, plus, I want to just have everything on one site.
    That make sense? Or are those crappy reasons?

    ReplyDelete