Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Modeling Competition o_o

Okay, so I entered a modeling competition. My first one, belonging to a good simming friend of mine, Karley. I'm not exactly sure on what to do, but here's what I have! Oh, and the rest of it is just a little fun I had with Taylor once the photo shoot was over. x]









Okay, well the top one is the one I passed in for the assignment, I definitely think it was the best one I took. The following three were possibilities, but I didn't really feel that they could compete. I thought I had my shot originally, but then I headed back to the scorecard and realized I needed a background. So I changed it, and it definitely came out better. Since Tay did such a good job for me today, I gave her a little fun in return. Some of you may recognize her romantic figure... Ahem. And then the paparazzi came along and began narrating their blossoming as a couple. Yeah, it was interesting. So let me guys know how you think I did! And here's a link to the competition in case any of you want to check it out:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/348575.page

2 comments:

  1. Who is the celebrity? You or her?
    Nice photo, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm a 5 star, but then while we were flirting and stuff she became a 4 star.
    And thanks! ^.^

    ReplyDelete