Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Modeling Competitions!

So I've decided that I'm going to start posting all of my modeling entries here, after I turn them in. :]
So here are a few of my latest ones, that I'm pretty proud of! :D


This is my entry for Assignment 8 of GJWHF. We had to show our model having fun in August - and I chose Sister's Day. :D
Tay is on the right! :]
This is probably my favorite modeling competition photo ever. I dunno... I just love it. <3


I joined a new competition, Sensation's Next Top Model, and we had to show our model representing a season based on their genetics. My model, Trinity, was autumn. (This was for assignment 1, by the way!) Anyways, since editing is encouraged in this comp... I took my hand at editing. So above is the before shot...


And this is the after one. I'm pretty proud of it, I will admit. For my first big time edit, I don't think it's too bad. I cut her out and pasted her on a background, and added the shadow. :]


This is my entry for Beech Modeling Assignment 3, we had to show our model selling a part of her body. It's a lingerie competition, just so you know! XD


I've been making new models left and right it seems, and I'm really loving my new one, Trinity Coleman. She's not my typical model, so I really like her! <3

Anyways, I'm off to hear the results about my dad's election... I'll let you know all about it tomorrow! :D

2 comments:

  1. Trinity is gorgeous! Good luck in SNTM! I'm sure you're going to learn a lot of editing tricks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lena! <3
    I'm really hoping this competition will hope me improve! :D

    ReplyDelete