Sunday, November 20, 2011

GJWHF Assgnment 10


For Assignment 10 of Girls, we had to show our model having fun in May. I settled on portraying National Photograph month and doing a "Go Green" photo shoot. Here's Tay and Drew experimenting this this adorable pose! <3
I really like the pose, I'm just not a fan of the facial expressions, so I didn't use it.


I know I used this pose last cycle, but it just suits them so well! :D


Seriously though! Look how happy we look together! <3
;D




Some interesting pictures of some of my extras... x]


I just took this picture because I thought these two made a cute couple. XD






And here were some attempts at my picture! I finally settled on the last one! I think it turned out pretty good! :D
I can see myself loosing points for cutting off the photographer's head and for Tay's feet being covered by flowers, but my game crashed in the middle of my photo taking so I had to do with the photos I had. :P


And for an extra 10 points this round, we had the option to take a picture of our model showing which team she was on regarding Twilight. We get all 10 points no matter what it looks like, so I didn't spend too much time on it. x]
Plus, I don't really follow the whole Twilight thing, so this didn't really interest me... The only reason I actually chose Edward was because he was the only one I found CC for. XD

2 comments:

  1. Good. Jacob is much better anyways - he's a "werewolf".

    I like the picture, by the way.

    ReplyDelete