Saturday, January 21, 2012

GJWHF Assignment 2 and The Simple Life












Since I didn't get to do the bonus assignment last week, I figured I'd do that first! We had to show our model and her future boyfriend in a "photobooth". I ended up compiling my pictures in scrapbook form! The whole point of the bonus was cuteness, so I hope I achieved it!













Now for the actual assignment, we had to show the first time our model saw her crush or their first encounter. I went with their first encounter being a debate for school, and they were rehearsing at her house. Except instead of Zac (Lauren's boyfriend) disagreeing, he simply agreed with whatever she said.


Fel's also started up a new competition, The Simple Life. The competition is centered around actually playing the game, but then sharing what we played in scrapbook form! Basically, all we're doing right now is starting out with a couple. :]
So, I chose Lauren and Zac! Here's Lauren as an adult, and I think she's gorgeous, espsecially since I actually made her as a teenager. :]



And here's Zac, who also turned out rather good looking for being created as a teen. ^_^


Here's what their daughter would look like... I think she's very pretty! <3
She's basically a carbon copy of Lauren but with her father's eye shape.


And here's what their son would look like! I think he's a good mixture of both Zac and Lauren. He has Zac's eye color, but Lauren's eye shape. Then he has Zac's nose and Lauren's lips and hair color! :3


And here's the happy couple one more time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment