Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beech Modeling Finale and C&C Semi-Finals






Spam of Miss Marrissa! <333
















Yup! I made it to the finale! :-o
I still can't believe it. x]
For our final assignment, we had to show five lingerie outfits as if they were a part of a collection. :]
I'm up against the amazing Hox (the same girl who I was with in the Stars Finale), and I certainly think she deserves to win more than I do, as she's been more consistent with her entries being fabulous than I have. :3
Of course, I wouldn't mind winning, either. ;D






And for the semi-finals of Crazy and Colorful, we had to show our model being high fashion! ^_^
I'm not too thrilled with the lighting in this picture, but it's the best I could do without having the lounger glow like crazy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment