Monday, January 16, 2012

Buttons...

I'm making a gallery for all of my modeling photos on Simpure thoughts, and instead of just posting all of the pictures, I stole Jake's idea and made button's that you can then click to bring you to the full size picture. That being said, I have close to 100 buttons, so rather than clogging up my Photobucket with them, I decided to just use this as my hosting site. :]




























































































4 comments:

  1. They look awesome. I have just one suggestion: put them next to each other, it'll make the post shorter for scrolling. You know, easier for us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't actually the gallery... x]
    And I can't get them next to each other, I've already tried. :(

    ReplyDelete