Friday, January 13, 2012

GJWHF Assignment 1


Cycle 4 of GJWHF has officially started up! I'm super pumped! :D
I've already made Lauren's best friend, Crystal (red head), who I'm pretty fond of. <3











Some more picture spam of Lauren and Crystal (but mostly Lauren)! :)
Doesn't she just look lovely in that last pic? x]

















This assignment we had to show our model on her first day of senior year. Since Lauren goes to an art school, I showed her in her studio. :]
Honestly, I think this is an awful photo, but it's due today, so no time for redos. :(
It's way too spacious and definitely looks thrown together, even though it's really not.
There also was a bonus picture, which depending on how creative you were could gain you 5 points - but even though I had the time and the idea to be able to do it tonight, I knew it would come out awful. D:
Guess I'll just have to wait until next cycle to think about placing in the top 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment