Saturday, December 3, 2011

SNTM Assignment 3 *Contains Nudity!*


For this assignment, we had to show our model in the nude and without makeup, but still in a nature setting. I thought Trinity looked really pretty without any makeup on. <3






My first idea came out okay. But it was super uncreative, and I just wasn't extremely pleased with it. So I decided to start from scratch. x]




My next idea was a high end plant nursery type thing. I ended up having to use a different skin this assignment, because the one I usually use lacks the proper lady parts (as you may notice in the above shots :P). But with the new skin, I still think Trinity looked truly gorgeous! <333





And I ended up using the last one as my entry! :D
I'm pretty proud of it, even if it is a little pearl crazy. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment