Friday, December 9, 2011

Beech Modeling Assignment 6



I was really excited for this assignment, because I had the perfect idea in mind! We had to show our model seducing a guy. So I figured I'd show two girls getting a little friendly... x]
I love the pose I ended up using, even though it's not all that seductive. :3






The last one was the one I handed in. And since I was the last one to hand in (which was the first time that's ever happened for me...) we've already gotten scores. I placed last. Again. >.<
This is the second assignment in a row I've placed last (thankfully, both rounds were non-elim), and I'm a little discouraged. I also got my least favorite comment ever, which was that my photo looked rushed. I've gotten that comment before a while ago in another comp (but I actually did rush that time, so it made sense) but this picture took me three nights... Even though it doesn't look like it did. XD
Anyways, I'm determined to do better! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the creeper in the background...
    And I'm sorry that you placed last again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    Don't be sorry, I just need to step it up. :3

    ReplyDelete